IP Telecoms Engineer
Are you passionate about technology?
Do you have experience in IP telephony installation and or support?
If so we are offering an exciting opportunity to advance your IP telephony career with one of the world’s leading signalling interconnect specialists in a branch of telecommunications that is ever evolving and challenging. Squire Technologies are a UK based signalling interconnect specialist to the telecoms industry providing product solutions and expertise in LTE, VoLTE, VoIP and SS7 markets.
Here at Squire Technologies our Support Team are looking for another member of the team who’s equally passionate in providing first class support to our global customer base, as they are in technology and advancing their technical proficiency and experience.
The packageThe starting salary for this role is in the region of £25k per annum depending on your experience. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to contribute and support the growth of an organisation.
Interested in joining our team?
- Do you have IP Telecoms experience?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Can you demonstrate a proven track record in delivering outstanding IP Telecoms Support?
- Do you have experience of building and maintaining client relationships?
The primary purpose of the role will be installing and configuring Squire Technologies unique telecoms solutions and providing technical support and training for these products.
Main responsibilities will be
- Providing in-depth technical support, handling and resolving technical issues and investigating escalated support matters.
- Deployments of specialist troubleshooting solutions to help ensure the intricacies of a challenging issue are captured.
- Diagnostic testing and the use of remote tools used to access customers systems for the purpose of troubleshooting and identifying solutions.
- Providing regular customer feedback on cases to manage customer relationships.
- Software patching.
- Customer upgrades.
- Collaborate with internal teams as required to deliver outstanding levels of service to our clients.
- Performing customer installations of Squire Solutions remotely or onsite where required.
- Detailed documentation of customer installations and handover to support colleagues.
- Providing customer training.
- Providing process improvement where relevant.
The ideal candidate should have
- Knowledge of networking components, VoIP, VPN, SNMP.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- High levels of energy, coupled with an enthusiastic, motivated and positive approach to technology.
- Knowledge of CRM or ITSM solutions for case management and associated records.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in IP Telecoms with an understanding of SIP, SS7 (ISUP+SCCP), SMS, debugger is desirable.
About Squire Technologies
Squire Technologies is a Telecoms Solutions Providers providing products and services to tier 1 and tier 2 telecom operators in the mobile, fixed and alternative space, with customers in more than 90 countries. With an exhaustive customer list including many billion dollar companies such as Vodafone, British Telecom, Digicel, T-Mobile, Orange, Nokia and many more we benefit from a hugely experienced team coupled with our flexible suite of carrier grade products and solutions.
In the region of £20-25k + per annum depending on experience.
How to apply for the role
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV.
You will need to download and submit the completed form using the links below: