A Support Manager is required to join the Operations Team at Squire Technologies.
Established in 2001, Squire Technologies Ltd has experienced rapid, year-on-year growth providing Carrier Grade Telecoms Products and Services to the Telecommunication Industry worldwide with deployments in more than 90 countries. Starting as an SS7 consultancy building custom products from best-of-breed hardware, Squire Technologies quickly took this expertise into building and delivering carrier grade SS7 based signalling products. Squire Technologies is a growing global telecommunication equipment manufacturer which delivers to a global customer base and has continued to grow through tough market conditions. Squire Technologies is based in the South West of England in Dorchester which offers a great country based lifestyle and close proximity to the outstanding Jurassic coastline and maritime facilities.The role of the support manager is to manage a small support team, providing leadership and quality skills to ensure a professional and efficient service to an international customer portfolio.
Experience managing a customer based service environment is essential to this role, a technical background would be beneficial, but is not essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing a dynamic and enthusiastic support team.
- Line management responsibility for all Support employees, including training and development of employees – interfacing with HR when necessary.
- Present a professional customer facing profile to clients across the globe and provide mentorship to the team to ensure they do the same.
- Manage workload and direct resource of Support team ensuring work output is efficient, exact and of a high quality. Provide regular, accurate and high quality customer feedback regarding resolutions and updates and be able to build an advanced customer relationship.
- Devise and monitor KPIs to manage the performance of the Support team in respect to the quality and efficiency of working.
- Drive development of support process globally leading to improvements in the department’s quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Drive continuous improvement of the CRM system.
- Maintain procedures ensuring team is trained on any updates.
- Carry out technical issue investigation, replication, testing, case maintenance and customer feedback when appropriate.
- Manage efficient operation of the department in terms of available resources including hardware, software tools and office facilities. This may include making decisions about the general running of the office.
Salary£20K to £30k+ per annum depending on experience.
To Apply for the Role
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV.
You will need to download and submit the completed form using the links below: