Part Time Office Manager
A Part Time Office Manager is required to join our HR & Administration team at Squire Technologies.
Squire Technologies is looking for an experienced and well-organised Office Manager to co-ordinate and run established office functions across our business. The position would ideally suit someone looking for an interesting and varied part time role.
Squire Technologies is a growing global telecommunication equipment manufacturer which delivers to a global customer base and has continued to grow through tough market conditions. We are based in the South West of England in Dorset's county town, Dorchester, which offers a great country based lifestyle and close proximity to the outstanding Jurassic coastline and maritime facilities.
Your main duties and responsibilities are...
- Reception duties
- Building facilities management
- Health & Safety administration & co-ordination
- Documentation management control & system administration & co-ordination
- Company travel bookings
- General procurement
- Training administration & co-ordination
- Management of company post
- General filing
- Minute taking & production for meetings as required.
- HR administration & minute taking.
- HR calendar/diary management
- Recruitment administration & co-ordination
- Quality administration support
- NCR Administration & follow up
- Own and update policy, procedures and documentation for HR, recruitment & administration in conjunction with the HR & administration manager.
- Provide administration support to the Finance team
- Ad Hoc duties as delegated by the HR & administration manager or other senior team member.
The ideal candidate should have...
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication kkills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional approach to work with a ‘Can do’/’Agile’ attitude
It is desirable if you have a...
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Administration team or similar environment
- Experience of the Salesforce CRM system
Salary£18K to £22k pro-rata depending on experience.
To Apply for the Role
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV.
You will need to download and submit the completed form using the links below: