International Sales Manager
A jet setting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic sales team in a high growth company in a branch of Telecommunications that is ever evolving and challenging.
Squire Technologies are looking to add to its Sales Team a self driven experienced sales professional who is passionate about technology and International Sales to support our business growth.
The starting salary for this role is in the region of £30k basic with uncapped commission. It also offers the opportunity for the right person to gain further significant career and financial rewards in the future. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to contribute and be part of the growth of an organisation.
Interested in joining the team?
- Do you have strong communication and negotiation skills?
- Do you have Sales Experience?
- Do you have experience of building, maintaining and delivering a strong sales pipeline?
- Can you demonstrate a proven track record in exceeding sales targets?
- Can you accommodate worldwide travel?
The purpose of the role is to facilitate the sale of the company’s products and services across an international market to ensure that consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues is achieved. This will incorporate new product sales, managing existing client accounts and a proactive approach to business development.
Main Responsibilities & Duties...
- Accurately provide forecast information for annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Deliver own forecast.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers.
- Establish personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Perform sales activities on accounts such as sending quotes, negotiate sales prices and discounts.
- Update CRM System.
- Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- Proactively drive business development.
- Maximise new business development opportunities.
- Requirement to understand and keep up to date in relation to the company’s products.
- Collaborate with all internal teams as required to deliver excellent service to our clients.
The ideal candidate should have...We are looking for a confident and driven sales professional who can show a proven track record of winning, keeping and growing major accounts. The ideal candidate will have/be:
- B2B Sales experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- Great commercial acumen.
- An intermediate level of IT literacy.
- Experience of utilising a CRM system.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Awareness of the key trends in the market.
- A proven track record of personal sales success and the desire to continue.
- A proven track record of developing new business and growing existing accounts.
- The ability to build and maintain a strong pipeline.
- An agile work ethic.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience working with technically focused products.
- Telecoms industry experience is a distinct advantage.
About Squire Technologies?Squire Technologies is a Telecoms Solutions Providers offering its Products and Services to Tier1/Tier2 Telecom Operators in Mobile & Fixed space with customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. With an exhaustive customer list including many billion dollar companies like Vodafone, British Telecom, Digicel, T-Mobile, Orange, Nokia and many more.
SalaryIn the region of £30k basic with uncapped commission. Realistic OTE of £40-45K, for an outstanding salesman its possible to achieve over £60K
To Apply for the Role
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV.
You will need to download and submit the completed forms using the links below: