Sales Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful, team-orientated and motivated company in a branch of Telecommunications that is modern and flourishing.
Squire Technologies are looking for a Sales Account Manager who is passionate about technology and customer service to support our business in delivering excellent levels of service to our global customer base.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to contribute and be part of the growth of an organisation. The starting salary for this role is £22k - £30k basic with uncapped bonus. It also offers the opportunity for the right person to gain further significant career and financial rewards in the future.
Interested in joining the team?
- Do you have strong communication and negotiation skills?
- Do you have Sales Experience?
- Do you have experience of building, maintaining and delivering a strong sales pipeline?
- Can you demonstrate a proven track record in exceeding sales targets?
- Can you accommodate worldwide travel?
The purpose of the role is to facilitate the sale of the company’s products and services across an international market to ensure that consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues is achieved. This will incorporate new product sales, managing existing client accounts and a proactive approach to business development.
Main Responsibilities & Duties...
- Accurately provide forecast information for annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Deliver own forecast.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers.
- Establish personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Perform sales activities on accounts such as sending quotes, negotiate sales prices and discounts.
- Update CRM System.
- Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- Proactively drive business development.
- Maximise new business development opportunities.
- Requirement to understand and keep up to date in relation to the company’s products.
- Collaborate with all internal teams as required to deliver excellent service to our clients.
The ideal candidate should have...We are looking for a confident, dynamic and driven sales professional who can show a proven track record of winning, keeping and growing major accounts. The ideal candidate will have/be:
- B2B Sales experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- Great commercial acumen.
- An intermediate level of IT literacy.
- Experience of utilising a CRM system.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Awareness of the key trends in the market.
- A proven track record of personal sales success and the desire to continue.
- A proven track record of developing new business and growing existing accounts.
- The ability to build and maintain a strong pipeline.
- An agile work ethic.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience working with technically focused products.
- Telecoms industry experience is a distinct advantage.
About Squire Technologies?Established in 2001, Squire Technologies Ltd has experienced rapid, year-on-year growth providing Carrier Grade Telecoms Products and Services to the Telecommunication Industry worldwide with deployments in more than 90 countries.
Salary£22K to £30k basic with uncapped bonus.
To Apply for the Role
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV.
You will need to download and submit the completed form using the links below: