Telecoms Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful, innovative team in a modern and flourishing branch of the telecoms industry. Squire Technologies is looking to expand its Operations Department and we are looking for an experienced Telecoms Project Manager.
Established in 2001, Squire Technologies Ltd provides carrier grade telecoms products and services to the telecommunication industry worldwide with deployments in more than 90 countries.
Based in the heart of the South West of England the oppotrunity provides a great country based lifestyle and close proximity to the outstanding Jurassic coastline and maritime facilities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities...
- Accountable for full life cycle project delivery
- Creation and management of the Project Initiation Document (PID)
- Management of the Project Plan
- Data collection path of escalation
- Day to day contact
- Managing the process to include, testing, installation, training, migration
- Change Management of project meetings
What essentials do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience of managing telecom projects involving a high degree of client interface
- Management of multidisciplinary project teams
- Development and implementation of innovative project execution strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - ability to deliver key messages efficiently and effectively, tailoring the approach to the audience as appropriate, in order to promote action
- Proven ability to lead and drive a multi-disciplinary project team, ensuring delivery of all contractual outputs to plan
- Project Management skills - strong understanding of the hard and soft aspects of programme management. Possess high degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to build consensus
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline, possibly supported by a second degree in a management discipline
- Ability to be self-starting and flexible
- Hold a full UK driving license.
We're happy to consider flexible working patterns such as remote working
Salary£45K to £55k
To Apply for the Role
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV.
You will need to download and submit the completed form using the links below: