Cookies we use
|Analytics & Tracking||
These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics. Google Analytics allows us to analyse visitor information such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, which helps us to improve the website.
We are not able to identify anybody as a result of these cookies; they are purely statistical.
The data stored by these cookies can only be seen by Squire Technologies, and we do not supply visitor information to any third party.
|Salesforce.com||These Cookies are used by our Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to track which documents & forms your have requested which allow our sales representatives to best determine your requirements.|
|Google Advertising||These Cookies are used to help us and our advertisers see which advertisements you click on and interact with, information taken is confidential.|
How to turn off Cookies using your browser
- Click on ‘Settings’ at the top of your browser window
- Click the ‘Content Settings’ tab, located in the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Cookie’ security level you want to use
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet options’ , then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
- Settings above Medium will disable cookies
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies, then select ‘allow sites to set cookies’ Safari
- Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Security’, check the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’
- Click ‘Save’
Contact Us today and let Squire Technologies help you resolve your interconnect issues in both legacy and evolving Next Generation Networks.
Squire Technologies Limited
64 High West Street
Dorset DT1 1XA
VAT No: 794753966
Registered in England and Wales No: 4353329