Graduate Software Engineer
- Vacancy for a Graduate Software Engineer.
- Permanent, full time role.
- Based in our Dorchester office.
- Flexible work hours and remote working can be discussed for the right candidate.
Established in 2001, Squire Technologies Ltd has experienced rapid, year-on-year growth providing Carrier Grade Telecoms Products and Services to the Telecommunication Industry with deployments in more than 70 countries.
Squire Technologies is based in the South West of the UK in Dorchester which offers a great country based lifestyle with good access to outstanding coastline and maritime facilities.
The role will cover all aspects of the software lifecycle:
- Bug fixing
- Providing technical backup to the support team
- Defining tests and new software development
- You will need to have high levels of energy, coupled with a logical and structured approach to problem solving; you'll also be passionate about technology and delivering change.
- You must be able to work in a standalone Agile Engineering environment.
- You should be pro-active and conscientious with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will need to be team orientated as well as open to learning and sharing knowledge.
- You will have good knowledge of C programming and Linux
- Be willing to relocate to the south coast.
- Desirable: Telecoms experience, experience in fixed line, mobile (3G/4G) or VoIP telecom environments
What we offer
- Domain specific training for candidates who have not worked/no experience in telecoms
- Regular team building activities/ team outings / pub lunch
- Employee specific personal development plan
- Regular review of performance and pay
Up to £22k - £35k per annum depending on experience.
How to apply for the role
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV.
You will need to download and submit the completed form using the links below: