- Do you have strong communication and negotiation skills?
- Do you have sales experience?
- Do you have experience of building, maintaining and delivering a strong sales pipeline?
- Can you demonstrate a proven track record in exceeding sales targets?
- Can you accommodate worldwide travel?
- This is a permanent, full time position based in our Dorchester office.
This is an exciting jet setting opportunity to join a dynamic sales team in a high growth company in a branch of Telecommunications that's rapidly evolving and always challenging.
We are looking for driven experienced sales professional, who is passionate about technology and international sales to support our business growth.
The purpose of the role is to facilitate the sale of the company’s products and services across an international market to ensure that consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues is achieved. This will incorporate new product sales, managing existing client accounts and a proactive approach to business development.
- Requirement to understand and keep up to date in relation to the company’s products.
- Proactively drive business development, identifying and developing opportunities.
- Undertake sales activities including cost negotiations and discounts, creating and sending quotes and account management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and leads.
- Establish personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- Collaborate with all internal teams as required to deliver excellent customer service
- Accurately provide sales forecast information for annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Update Salesforce CRM System.
- B2B Sales experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- Great commercial acumen.
- An intermediate level of IT literacy.
- Experience of utilising a CRM system.
High standard of written English.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Awareness of the key trends in the market.
- A proven track record of personal sales success and the desire to continue.
- A proven track record of developing new business and growing existing accounts.
- The ability to build and maintain a strong pipeline.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience working with technically focused products.
- Telecoms industry experience is a distinct advantage.
About Squire Technologies
Squire Technologies is a Telecoms Solutions Provider offering its products and services to Tier1/Tier2 telecom operators in mobile and fixed line space, with customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. We boast a comprehensive customer portfolio including Vodafone, British Telecom, Digicel, T-Mobile, Orange, Nokia and many more.
In the region of £20k - 25k basic with uncapped commission. Realistic OTE of £25-35K, for an outstanding salesman it’s possible to achieve over £40K