Rationalise provides centralisation of subscriber details in one logical place.
Cost Effective rapidly extend or replace existing subscriber databases.
Scalable start small with a single virtual instance and scale to meet demand.
Powerful API's allow all functions to be interfaced by OSS / BSS over SOAP
Multi-tenancy support on the same deployment and multiple network appearances within the same tenant.
HSS Protocol Compliance
Fully compliant data-model/protocol with 3GPP Release 12 standard, designed and tested for multi-vendor environments.
The LTE HSS supports S6a/S6d application over - Diameter/SCTP.
S6a/S6d implementation is compliant with
- TS 29.272 v12.8.0 (Sep 2015)
- TS 23.401 v12.8.0 (Sep 2015)
The LTE HSS includes the S13 Diameter protocol in roadmap to provide an EIR control service.
- MREALM Support for multi-realm
- MTENANCY Support for multi-tenancy
- ROAMING Support for Roaming Control and Screening
- SRVCC Support for Voice Call Continuity Service
- TADS Supports for The Terminating Access Domain Selection (T-ADS)
- ODB Operator Determined Barring
- MMSISDN Multi MSISDN per SIM
- MIMSI Multiple IMSI
- STATS Stack and HSS services and platform stats
- KPIS Protocol KPIs
Full suite of redundancy options available:
- Active - Active
- Active - Standby
- Full Geo-redundamcy support
Operation Administration and Maintenance
Web-based XML/CLI support for mass updates
Secure remote access
Multi user/multi permissions support
Detailed log files
Real-time onboard analysis