The SVI-SMSC Short Message Service Centre supports SMS home routing. The SMSC signalling interworking with the Home Location Register (HLR) changes the flow of inbound SMS messages and directs them to the SVI-SMSC instead of straight to a given mobile handset.
SMS home routing makes it possible for MNO and MVNO to provide its customers information on all SMS traffic and to offer advanced value added services such as:
- Spam filtering
- Diversion of incoming SMS to any other SMS capable device
- A mobile subscriber can forward SMS as an email
- Subscriber, IMSI and Location Protection
- Parental SMS control
- Offensive languages filter for certain offensive words
- Auto-reply for traveling in alternative time zones
Here at Squire Technologies we can provide SMSC home routing as a customised solution, accommodating the needs for interworking with systems, and providing the value added services to end customers.