How a Diameter Signalling Controller Works
Diameter traffic is being driven by its use in 4G/VoLTE networks, IoT, autonomous vehicles and VoIP. As a result of this growth, network operators are deploying Diameter Signalling Controllers (DSC’s). What are they and how do they work?
We’ve produced a short video to address these fundamental questions, and to provide an overview of how the DSC works…
Building on Squire Technologies decades of signalling expertise the SVI-DSC Diameter Signalling Controller comes with powerful routing, message manipulation, debug , monitoring and maintenance features out of the box. Couple this with Squire Technologies commissioning and 24x7x365 support services insures ease of integration and rollout of services for Service Providers worldwide.
• Comprehensive Diameter Traffic Management
• Service Migration from 2G/3G services to 4G network
• Diameter Manipulation Engine for vendor interoperability
• Retain interoperability with legacy networks
• Roaming – topology masking and security with VoLTE support
• Wi-Fi offload for mobile subscribers
• Scalability – Advanced load balancing and congestion control
Find out more about Squire Technologies Diameter Signalling Controller here.